Preparation Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking Time: None - freeze overnight
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, Vegan Dairy Free
- 8 bananas
- 2 tbsp. plain yoghurt - can also choose a vegan or dairy free yoghurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100g raspberries
- In a food processor, blitz the bananas, yoghurt and vanilla until completely smooth and it resembles a smoothie.
- Empty the contents into a bowl. Now rinse the food processor and dry.
- Empty the raspberries into the food processor leaving a handful to mix in whole afterwards. Blend the raspberries in the food processor until a coulis is formed.
- Spoon the raspberry coulis and left over whole raspberries into the bowl and gently ripple through the banana mix, don’t over mix as you won’t get the raspberry ripple effect.
- Pour the whole mixture into a loaf tin and put into the freezer overnight.
- When you are ready for the ice cream, take it out the freezer and allow it to stand for 10 – 15 minutes and simply scoop out.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.