Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 2 - 4
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 300g raw beetroot, chopped into small pieces
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1-2 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 x 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- 60g tahini
- Juice of 1½ lemons
- 70ml Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, gas mark3.
- Place the beetroot and garlic with the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in the oven and roast for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, add to a food processor, along with all other ingredients and blitz into a fine paste – you may need to add a little more lemon or Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil to get your desired consistency.
- Serve with chopped carrots, celery and olives.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.