Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - refrigerate for 2 hours
Serves: Makes 5 - 10 small squares, depending on thickness/size of tray
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 75g Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- 100g frozen blueberries
- 1 lime, juiced and zest
- Add the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut to a small pan and gently melt, over a low heat.
- Stir in the blueberries. Continue to gently warm until the purple/blue colour of the blueberries seeps into the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut but the blueberries remain whole.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lime juice and ½ zest.
- Pour the fudge into a lined lunch-box sized container. Grate the remaining zest over the fudge.
- Set in the fridge for 2 hours or until completely solid, or freeze.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve and store in an airtight container. (Note, in hot weather this fudge will start to melt, so store in the fridge).
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.