Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: Makes 15-20 wraps
Allergy Information: Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian
- 4 medium-sized courgettes
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 125g soft goat’s cheese
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 40g rocket
- Approx. 20 toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to 170C, 325F, gas mark 3. Line an oven tray with greaseproof paper.
- Slice each courgette lengthways into about 5 thin strips. Lightly brush each side with the melted Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and sprinkle with Lucy Bee Himalayan salt and ground Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns.
- Roast the courgettes in the oven for 10 minutes each side. Do not over cook otherwise they will be tricky to roll up. Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Take each slice of courgette and spread the goat’s cheese along one side, sprinkle some chilli over, plus some rocket and roll up, securing with a toothpick. Repeat until all courgette slices are used. These are now ready to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.