Preparation Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 - 40 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian, can be made Dairy Free and Vegan
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 small pumpkin, skin removed and chopped
- 1 ½ white onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ green chilli (or 1 whole if you like your food with spice!) sliced
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder
- 750ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- To serve:
- Crumbled feta (omit if vegan or dairy free)
- Chopped chilli (if you fancy the heat)
- Chopped parsley
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a large casserole dish over a medium heat.
- Add the pumpkin, cook for 5 minutes then add the onion and sauté until golden.
- Next add the garlic, chilli, ginger and Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder.
- Cook for a further 6-8 minutes, before adding the stock and stirring in the Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the pumpkin is soft. Season then allow to cool.
- Blitz the soup in a food processor and serve with the suggested toppings.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.