Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- ½ onion or 2 baby shallots, diced*
- 6 chestnut mushrooms, sliced*
- 40g spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed*
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut
- A splash of water
- In a pan on a medium heat, melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil and add the onions to soften them. Next, add the mushrooms to soften for 2 minutes before adding the spinach and covering the pan with a lid for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, thyme and seasoning and cook for a further 2 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse. Finally, add Lucy Bee Creamed Coconut along with a splash of water and stir to make a creamy sauce to surround the mushrooms.
- Serve on top of gluten free toast with a sprinkle of extra thyme**.
- *TIP: If you’re strapped for time, try prepping your vegetables and storing them in airtight containers in the fridge or popping them in the freezer until ready for use to keep them super fresh.
- **TIP: To turn this into a more filling lunch, you can add ½ a smashed avocado onto your toast, top with the mushrooms and some torn goat’s cheese sprinkled over to melt into the mushrooms - delicious.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.