Preparation Time: 10 - 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 4 minutes plus overnight refrigeration
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
- 150g raspberries - we used frozen raspberries, defrosted
- 1 tsp. lucuma powder
- 200ml double cream
- 2 ½ tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. crushed pistachios, to garnish
- 4 frozen raspberries, to garnish
- Add the raspberries and lucuma powder to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour through a fine sieve to separate any pulp or seeds from the sauce - discard the pulp or seeds, retaining the sauce.
- In a saucepan, on a low heat, add the cream and Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and stir continuously until the sugar has melted. Cook for 3 minutes on a very gentle boil until the cream begins to thicken a little - keep stirring to prevent any burning.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool for 20 minutes. Half way through, stir the raspberry sauce and lemon juice into the cream.
- Once fully cooled, transfer to 2 serving glasses or jars. Refrigerate overnight to allow it to set.
- To serve, remove from fridge, top with your chosen garnish.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.