Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: None. Freeze for 6 hours to overnight
Serves: 4 Ice Lollies
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 kiwis, thinly sliced (slice off the skin)
- 4 strawberries, thinly sliced, remove the top
- Roughly 200ml of Lucy Bee Coconut Water (50ml each)
- In the ice lolly moulds, add the sliced kiwi and strawberry.
- Fill up the moulds with Lucy Bee Coconut Water, and place the stick in.
- Place in the freezer, for 6 hours or overnight.
- Tip: If you find air bubbles in the mould, use a clean toothpick to move the fruit so the air bubbles can be released, this will stop holes forming when the ice lollies are freezing.
- You could also blend all of the ingredients together, and pour into the moulds.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.