Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - Freeze overnight
Serves: Makes 8 x 100ml lollies
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy Free
- 80g raspberries
- 80g mango (I used frozen)
- 4 tsp. lime juice (equates to ½ teaspoon per lolly)
- Zest of 1 lime
- 160ml tequila (20ml per mould)
- A splash of lemonade (the flatter the better)
- To get the dual colour tone, you need to blitz the mango and raspberries separately as follows:
- FOR THE RASPERRY MIX:
- Add the raspberries, 2tsp. lime juice and a little zest, 80ml tequila and a dash of lemonade to a blender (I used a nutribullet) and blitz together. Pour equal amounts into each mould and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, FOR THE MANGO MIX:
- Add the mango, 2 tsp. of lime juice and zest, 80ml tequila and a splash of lemonade to the cleaned blender and blitz together.
- Once the raspberry mixture has set in the freezer, top with the mango mixture (if too, thick to pour, you can add a dash more lemonade). Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serve straight from the freezer.
- TIP: if you are finding that it’s not freezing well, add some more lemonade into the mould after it has been in the freezer, as this should help it freeze to the stick
- REMEMBER, THESE SHOULD BE CONSUMED IN MODERATION. EACH ICE LOLLY EQUATES TO ONE UNIT OF ALCOHOL. ALWAYS BE DRINK AWARE.
- For adults only (18+)
- You can also make this alcohol free by removing the tequila
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.