Preparation Time: 5 - 10 minutes
Cooking Time: None - except to toast the bread
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- A handful of cherry or baby plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- A drizzle of Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil
- 2 slices gluten free bread
- In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, oregano and seasoning. Cover and keep refrigerated until needed.
- When ready, toast the bread and drizzle Lucy Bee Starseed Omega Oil over, before topping with the tomato mixture – if you’ve made this in advance, give the tomato mixture a stir to re-awaken the flavours.
- This is perfect to take to work in a little pot as a pre-lunch snack. Any leftover bruschetta mix can be used as a base to a delicious tomato pasta sauce.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.