Preparation Time: 10 - 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour freezing time
Serves: Makes 12 squares
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- 20g popcorn plus 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 60g smooth peanut butter
- 25g runny honey
- 25g raisins or dried fruit of your choice
- 25g goji berries or dried fruit of your choice
- 30g whole almonds
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Cacao Powder/Lucy Bee Drinking Chocolate
- 60g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted
- 50g desiccated coconut
- Place the corn into a saucepan with 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, pop the lid on and watch them pop!
- Once the popcorn is ready, mix this with all the remaining ingredients.
- Press the mixture firmly into a baking tray then freeze for 1 hour.
- These bites are best kept in the freezer until ready to eat as they tend to start to melt if left out for too long.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.