Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: Under 10 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
- A knob of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 eggs, beaten
- A pinch of chilli flakes, to suit your taste
- 1 slice gluten free toast
- 1/2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Starseed Sacha Inchi Omega Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground
- Melt the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a non-stick pan, over a medium to low heat. Add the spring onions and lightly cook for a minute or so.
- Add the eggs and chilli flakes and stir continuously until the eggs scramble – note: you’ll need to stir all the time otherwise the eggs can catch and burn.
- To serve, drizzle half the Lucy Bee Starseed Sacha Inchi Omega Oil over the toast, add the scrambled eggs and drizzle the remaining Lucy Bee Starseed Sacha Inchi Omega Oil over and season with the pepper.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.