Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 75g brown rice
- 150ml water
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Blend
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- A small handful of cashew nuts
- A handful of chopped parsley, to serve
- Place the rice, water and spices into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover and simmer gently for 25 minutes until the rice is cooked and the water absorbed.
- Add the cashew nuts and parsely. Stir through and you’re ready to serve.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.