Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 - 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 (or half) red chilli, chopped (can use dried flakes)
- 1 tbsp. of Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- A pinch of Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and Lucy Bee Whole Black Peppercorns, ground, to season
- 250 - 300ml water - add more to make soup thinner
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Place all the ingredients (except the water) into a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Add to a food processor and blend the cooked ingredients together with the water and season.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.