Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: None
Allergy Information: Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free
- Crushed ice
- A handful of fresh mint, destalked
- 1 lime, quartered
- 2 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 x 25ml measures of white rum, optional
- 330ml soda water, or more to suit
- 4 strawberries - 2 sliced, 2 part-sliced for the rim of glass
- In 2 glasses, divide the crushed ice, mint leaves and lime quarters* before adding the Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar.
- Add the optional rum and ½ the soda water and begin stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Top up with more soda water, stir the strawberry slices in and place the part-sliced strawberries on the rim of the glass, to serve.
- *TIP: Squeeze the lime a little when adding the quarter into the glass to get flavours to mix better.
- CONSUME IN MODERATION. ALWAYS BE DRINK AWARE.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.