Preparation Time; 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and cut into slices
- 4 pears peeled, cored and quartered
- 150-200g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 30g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon powder
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 150g ground almonds
- 50g small oats (gluten free)
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Place the apples, pears, 50-100g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil (depending on the size of the fruit used), 20g Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar, cinnamon, orange zest and juice into a large saucepan and heat gently for 15 minutes until the fruit is tender.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to rub the remaining Lucy Bee Coconut Oil into the ground almonds and oats to make a crumble. With a spoon, stir in the remaining coconut sugar.
- Tip the softened fruit mixture into an ovenproof dish and scatter the crumble over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. Serve with custard, cream or ice-cream – all of which can be gluten and dairy free.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.