Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 - 10 minutes
Allergy Information: Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 tsp. tamari
- ½ tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 140g firm tofu, cut into chunks
- ½ broccoli head, cut into little florets
- 1 small carrot, peeled into strips
- 75g mangetout
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 120g brown rice, cooked
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- In a wok or frying pan, add the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil. Heat to melt before adding the ginger, garlic, chilli, tamari, Lucy Bee Coconut Sugar and rice wine vinegar and stir together.
- Add the tofu and fry for 3-4 minutes, on a medium heat, turning constantly to allow the flavours to coat the tofu.
- Add the broccoli, carrot and mangetout and fry for 3 minutes – if looking a little dry, add a splash more tamari.
- Lastly, add in the spring onions and sesame seeds, fry for 30 seconds.
- Serve with the cooked brown rice and drizzle some sesame oil over.
- This is equally delicious to eat straight away or to take to work for lunch.
Lucy Bee is a lifestyle brand selling food, skincare and soap products all completely free from palm oil and with minimal use of plastic. Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, organic, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and empowering people to make informed choices and select quality, natural products for their food and their skin.