Hydra-Bod Body Cream, All you Need to Know
We're putting the care back into skincare
Hydrate, protect and nourish your body, with our unscented body cream. After all, it deserves the same TLC as your face.
- Super lightweight and fast absorbing
- Luminescine illuminates skin
- Coconut oil hydrates and moisturises
- Squalane minimises water loss
- Certified COSMOS Natural, Cruelty Free and Vegan
- No palm oil
- Ethical Best Buy, as voted by the Ethical Consumer Magazine
No Added Fragrance
We’ve formulated this product with no added fragrance because we understand how sensitive some skin types can be.
How To Use
Rub the cream between hands and apply all over your body. Massage gently into the skin, paying particular attention to dry areas.
No Palm Oil
Many skincare products list palm oil, or its derivatives, in their ingredients but we choose not to use it in any form in ours, due to its negative impact on the environment, habitat, animals and eco-systems.
There’s hardly a day goes by without reading in the press about deforestation for palm oil production and the fact that the very existence of orangutans is threatened because of this.
Many ingredients used in skincare include a derivative of palm oil, and it’s not always obvious that it’s been used. For example, some emulsifiers are sourced from either palm oil or coconut and the manufacturer of the emulsifier may not differentiate the source. We can confirm that no palm oil or derivatives of palm oil are used in any of our products.
- Palm Oil (including derivatives of palm oil)
- Artificial Dyes
- Aluminium bottle - recyclable
- Pump and lid – not recyclable
- FSC cardboard outer carton - recyclable
- What is luminiscene?
This magic ingredient in our Hydra-Bod Body Cream helps to transform UV rays into a source of light that radiates directly from the skin making it look more illuminated, younger and healthier. It can also help to protect against oxidative stress caused by environmental factors.
- Can I use Hydra-Bod Body Cream with Lucy Bee Tan Drops on my body?
Yes, our Hydra-Bod Body Cream and Self-Tan Drops are the perfect pair to give your body a natural glow.
- Is Hydra-Bod Body Cream suitable to use in during pregnancy?
Yes, Hydra-Bod is suitable to use during pregnancy.
Aqua, Glycerin, Triethyl Citrate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Brassica Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Squalane, Betaine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
*Organically grown ingredients
Of total: 4.68% organic, 98.99% natural origin
- UK Ethical Best Buy
- COSMOS Natural (Soil Association)
- Cruelty Free International
- Vegan Society