Intensely Nourishing Lip Balm, All you Need to Know
We’re putting the care back into skincare
An intensely nourishing, long-lasting balm which helps to soften, moisturise and condition lips. Perfect to use all year round.
- Peppermint oil to plump lips and treat dry and cracked lips
- Menthol to soothe dry and chapped lips
- Contains a vegan alternative to lanolin. A natural emollient, corrects moisture balance and softens lips
- Vitamin E to replenish dry and aged skin. Nourishing and moisturising
- Soothing and hydrating
- Non-greasy, with a non-sticky finish
- Seals in moisture
- Leaves lips with a shiny lip gloss effect
- Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan
- No palm oil
- Glass jar and aluminium lid
Infused with peppermint oil for a zingy, soothing effect.
How To Use
Apply to the lips as often as needed. Use alone or under lipstick.
No Palm Oil
Many skincare products list palm oil, or its derivatives, in their ingredients but we choose not to use it in any form in ours, due to its negative impact on the environment, habitat, animals and eco-systems.
There’s hardly a day goes by without reading in the press about deforestation for palm oil production and the fact that the very existence of orangutans is threatened because of this.
Many ingredients used in skincare include a derivative of palm oil, and it’s not always obvious that it’s been used. For example, some emulsifiers are sourced from either palm oil or coconut and the manufacturer of the emulsifier may not differentiate the source. We can confirm that no palm oil or derivatives of palm oil are used in any of our products.
- Palm Oil (including derivatives of palm oil)
- Artificial Dyes
All packaging for our Lip Balm is fully recyclable:
- Frosted glass jar
- Aluminium screw top lid with EPE liner
- FSC cardboard outer carton
- FSC cardboard inner liner
- How often should I use the Lip Balm?
Use the Lip Balm as often as required when your lips are in need of a boost of hydration or a shine - this lip balm works well as a lip gloss too!
- Does your Lip Balm contain SPF?
No, if you would like to wear SPF on your lips then you will need to use something on top/underneath.
- When should I do a patch test?
When using any new product we recommend doing a patch test first. See here for how to patch test.
- Is this ok to use when pregnant?
- Which ingredient gives the lovely cooling sensation?
This is the menthol in the peppermint oil, which has a wonderfully refreshing cooling effect on the lips, and helps relieve and soothe dry, chapped lips. It also helps to naturally plump them!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Rosinate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Wax, Candelilla Cera, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool.